Thursday, January 23, 2014

Life of a Blogger- Celebrity Crushes


This is a weekly feature started by Novel Heartbeat.  It is an amazing way to get to know non-bookish things about each other! I really encourage you to participate!

This weeks topic is celebrity crushes, and this makes me very excited! I have had many a celebrity crush throughout my lifetime and now I will share of few of them with you all.

Now this is a sad one, but my first real celebrity crush was Heath Ledger.  When I was a preteen I would watch A Knight's Tale every night. He was the only poster I ever hung up in the childhood bedroom.  He passed away during my first year of university, and honestly I was devasted! My love for him was no secret. Four of my best friends, and my boyfriend all called me to break the news.  My mom later told me that her and my dad actually had a conversation about how they were going to tell me! Anyway, he will always be my all time favourite celebrity crush!


My current celebrity crush is Joseph Gordon Levitt, and it has recently come to my attention that there is probably a good reason for this. #1 he was in the movie 10 Things I Hate About You along with Heath Ledger, and #2 he looks oddly similar to Heath Ledger.  Clearly, I have a type!




Of course there are other reason, besides his similarities to Heath, why I love him.  Video evidence below.



My last celebrity crush is a musician, and that is John Mayer.  I know this is a controversial one, but I have always loved his music.  I have seen him in concert four times.


7 comments:

  1. Heath Ledger. It's still so sad. I can hardly believe it's been six years. A Knight's Tale and 10 Things are both movies I watched over and over again when I was younger. And I love that lip sync video from Jimmy Fallon! I've seen it more times than I will admit to. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I just loved him so much!

      And I am right there with you! I watch that video all the time.

      Delete
  2. They aren't my type, but JGL is pretty adorable. Don Jon was a great movie. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! I have a feeling his is going to be everywhere pretty soon!

      Delete
  3. Wow I didn't realize how alike JGL and Heath looked! Heath was quite handsome, I loved him in 10 Things and A Knights' Tale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They have such handsome faces. Those are two of my favourite movies!

      Delete
  4. I've never seen the similarities between these two before; it's kind of uncanny! No wonder I love(d) them both so much!

    JGL lip syncing makes my day, every time I watch it. Just so good!

    ReplyDelete