Thursday, January 23, 2014

Mini Bloggiesta To-Do List! [Updated]


Mini Bloggeista is an event that allows us bloggers to dedicated some time to improving our blogs! Suey from It’s All About Books and Danielle from There’s A Book put together this wonderful event for us! Make sure you sign up!
There are also twitter chats so make sure to follow @Bloggiesta on Twitter, and join this Saturday night’s chat, #bloggiesta, at 9 p.m. EST.

Without further ado, here is my To-Do list:

  1. I would love to write up some Top Ten Tuesday in advance. (I managed to write two TTTs)
  2. I really need to catch up on reviews. I want to write mini reviews for all the books I have read so far in 2014. (I am not completely caught up but I did write 4 mini reviews)
  3. Make changes to blog sidebar. I am not sure yet, but I will definitely use this weekend to brainstorm ideas.  (I added a rating system! This is something I have been meaning to do for a long time)
  4. I have yet to write a book discussion post, but have always wanted to. I will definitely attempt to do that this weekend. (I still haven't done this! I need to come up with a creative topic)
  5. Fix labels on posts.
  6. Participate in some mini challenges. (I made a post using Edelweiss and in that same post I made an image map)
I am very happy with what I accomplished this weekend.  I really enjoyed the twitter chat on Saturday night, and overall it felt like a productive weekend! 

7 comments:

  1. Great list! Bloggiesta is a terrific time to get things done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am really looking forward to it.

      Delete
  2. Great to do list. :) This is my first Bloggiesta event and I am having a great time participating. I am so glad I jumped in to participate. I am making progress but I am glad I still have tomorrow to get some work done tomorrow still. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is the last hours of Bloggiesta but I just wanted to stop by and wish you luck on your last Bloggiesta to do items. Happy Bloggiesta

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to write up some memes in advance too, just to have them ready. Hope you were able to complete all of your to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on accomplishing your goals! Discussion posts are hard. I've done up a few in the past, but would like to come up with some more in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job! You got quite a bit done :)

    ReplyDelete